VIDEO: Texas family mourns man killed in freak e-cigarette accident

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:

A 24-year-old man was killed in Texas last week when his vape pen exploded — slicing open his carotid artery and leaving his grandmother’s car covered in blood.

William Brown died after his left internal carotid artery was severed due to trauma from the exploding vape pen he just bought from Smoke & Vape DZ in Keller, a town just north of Fort Worth, his distraught grandmother told WFAA.

The article goes on to state the following:

“He popped it and it exploded, and that’s when it shot across his mouth,” Alice Brown told the station.

Brown claimed the device’s battery malfunctioned, melting bits of plastic from her car to the vape pen — which launched the charred debris into her grandson’s face and neck, leaving her car soaked in blood. Brown died at John Peter Smith Hospital two days later, she said.

To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

The post VIDEO: Texas family mourns man killed in freak e-cigarette accident appeared first on DML News.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.