“You have been weighed, and you have been found wanting!”
Belshazzar’s feast, or the story of the writing on the wall (chapter 5 in the Book of Daniel) tells how Belshazzar holds a great feast and drinks from the vessels that had been looted in the destruction of the First Temple. A hand appears and writes on the wall. The terrified Belshazzar calls for his wise men, but they are unable to read the writing. The queen advises him to send for Daniel, renowned for his wisdom. Daniel reminds Belshazzar that his father Nebuchadnezzar, when he became arrogant, was thrown down until he learned that God has sovereignty over the kingdom of men. Belshazzar had likewise blasphemed God, and so God sent this hand. Daniel then reads the message and interprets it: God has numbered Belshazzar’s days, he has been weighed and found wanting, and his kingdom will be given to the Medes and the Persians.
It is happening again…
Before we begin: Below is the map and video for you to read. I hate getting all religious, but there are times when we have to conjure the almighty power we have in us and use it for good.
Every man has his time to look back and realize, “What happened?” There was a time when it seemed like a new person was becoming a billionaire every day. Suddenly wars were breaking – the same famous people were somehow still rising – the gap between the rich and the poor was suddenly growing to a high number – house prices soared to an astronomical number – and all because of what?
The Three Hunger’s
There are three human yearnings in nature that are the strongest always and no man, no matter how powerful or weak they are, can ever get away from them; money, faith, and sex.
Though I hate using the last word, this word seems to attract a lavish crowd that doesn’t know the meaning of ‘abomination’, in regard to human and child trafficking. I hope it’s not true about the map, but if it is, these people couldn’t get away from that strong yearning of ‘sex’, that their subconscious warped into somehow ‘wanting’ a child over an adult. Power is power and when SOME of them have too much of it, they have to turn to the innocent to feed their ‘power cravings.’
The white rabbit has grown it seems. I just can’t believe that the white rabbit which leads to child trafficking was right in our backyard the whole time. If we can save one child from all of this – if there is one truth to the map or the whole map is justified – then it’s our jobs as human beings to put an end to it! Hollywood has started a movement called ‘me too’ and a new movement for children trafficking must be started called ‘Not Them’. These are innocent creatures, angels from God, and to think what many are doing to them brings tears to my eyes. Follow the map, watch the video, and research ‘Qanon’. I’m afraid it’s time to speak up. No matter what high-level official was, is and are apart of this abomination, if your religious, pray hard that they stop, that they are convicted only if they are guilty, or found innocent if they are so.
The climate around us is actually lifting. It feels like there is a pressure releasing, a hold that is loosening. Evil is powerful, but God is the most powerful as you already know. Afterall, evil got some of their powers from God. But this ‘lifting’ feeling, perhaps, is the evil falling away because we are opening up our mouths because of Trump, no matter how much you love or hate him. It’s happening. It’s happening! There was a muzzle on us for so long, and now it’s gone, and we have to learn how to speak up again.Faith. Another very powerful, strong human yearning that is in the top three. Where do I start? Okay, there are many that have chosen to follow Satan. There. And with that, as you can see from only a few picks above, there are conditions and there are rituals they have to attend. Disturbing. They are so naive, that they forget their spirit is pure, white light and by giving it to Him, dirt enters the mix of the white light. Try getting chocolate out of milk – get the picture? It’s impossible to turn back. The only way to do so if through Jesus. No matter if you believe it or not, Jesus, God can turn chocolate milk into milk again. I digress.
Some of these disgusting rituals include children. And that, in turn, must come from trafficking.
So the Faith in Satan leads to →Money they want right away -fame, fortune, youth, etc – which leads to the →abomination of Sex with those that were trafficked. And there you have it!
The devil started all of this. It’s not like this didn’t happen before, eons ago, but it happened again, is happening, and we must give it at least a listening ear before we pass judgment just because it’s too disturbing or uncomfortable. Because we chose to ignore it for so long is why there has been so much building of ‘the map’.
The subconsciousness has a funny way of telling the truth. LOL. By accident, even the smartest people accidentally tell the truth through their words, clothes, gestures, and jewelry as shown in the photos above. But the darkness doesn’t like that at all.
Below is a little history of the Illuminati.
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, “enlightened”) is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society’s goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. “The order of the day,” they wrote in their general statutes, “is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them.” The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787, and 1790. In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
Many influential intellectuals and progressive politicians counted themselves as members, including Ferdinand of Brunswick and the diplomat Xavier von Zwack, who was the Order’s second-in-command. It attracted literary men such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann Gottfried Herder and the reigning dukes of Gotha and Weimar.
In subsequent use, “Illuminati” refers to various organizations which claim or are purported to have links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links are unsubstantiated. They are often alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, films, television shows, comics, video games, and music videos. (Courtesy of Wikipedia)
So begin your research, prayers and remember, just because you turn away from the white rabbit, doesn’t mean it goes away. Take care and God bless.
“Democrats aren’t real democrats anymore,” says John, a Chicago man who works 60 hours a week at a local restaurant. “They’ve shift to a different breed, a race of angry faces that stab at injured wounds for no other reason than to get your attention.” He was a democrat all of his life. And when he heard that Hillary Clinton was running, he was excited and overwhelmed with hope. “I saw things in my mind like Bill returning to the white house, cracking jokes, and the experience of seeing the first woman president in my lifetime. But that all changed well before Election Day…
“Listen up Democratic Party. It wasn’t because of voter fraud, Russian metaling or email leaking; it was because of you.” He remembers when then President Obama shrugged off the Russian hack theory? With him, if the president feels it wasn’t worth speaking about, then it must’t be important.
He believes that every president is anointed by God in some way. “There are no accidents. But the way the democrats ran their race, acting like bullies and dogs hounding over the new guy, shifted my perspective to pay attention and look a little bit closer. They lost the election because of Hillary. Bottom line. It’s okay.”
He remembers when his guy lost –Al Gore– he was upset for a day, but then moved on with life, honoring Bush as his new president like many before him, and that was it. Oh the recounting of the votes; nail biting, but it ended.
“I decided well before the emails to vote for Trump. It was a Godly feeling that surfaced, deciding with my spirit instead of my brainwashed mind. It was time a new candidate emerged that had no ties to personal gain -money, power, fame – because Trump already had that. In no way am I comparing Trump to this, but it reminds me of the trials of Jesus. He was persecuted, shamed, bullied, hunted, and Jesus expected nothing in return but to help the people live a better life.”
AFTER deciding to vote for Trump, John listed things that prompted his decision to strengthen his choice even more. Remember, this is from his perspective. What’s amazing about that, is the words listed in the list are the things he saw, whether or not they were true. Not by CNN analysts or Fox New contributors, but real folks like John, and what he perceived that literally added firewood to the burning campaign. The mind’s eye. By the way, John used to watch CNN religiously before the election- not anymore. His list included:
• Emails – Disturbing (Devil Worshiping Dinners, Pay to Play)
• Clinton Foundation – Can’t believe these exist.
• Chicago ties – Rob Emanuel tied to Obama who’s tied to Hillary. (Too Close)
• CNN – Nothing but positive coverage of Hillary with no room for arguments from the right.
• Obama recording with Russia – Recorded and visually recorded saying “I’ll have more flexibility after the election.”
• Hillary’s daughter – The RUMOR that Chelsea Clinton is married to George Soros’ nephew. Not proved.
• Prompted me to research George Soros.
“At this point, there are so many false and truths mixing together, mating and giving birth to powerful narratives that aren’t denied by the people they’re about, that it makes you wonder.”
• Hillary and the Refugees – Seemed to love complete strangers from other lands more than American’s. (Remember, this is the perspective of a voter who listened and saw, but never spoke… till now.) I believe in Loving Thy Neighbor – believe it’s one of the most important commandments – but there were way too many factors of hate, weeding out the ones who wanted to cause us harm – that I became confused at the protection of this land.
• No press conferences – I wanted to see Hillary answer questions on the spot without knowing the questions first or reading off a teleprompter. Nothing. (Big No No!)
• Too Many Celebrities – Don’t tell me who to vote for just because you’re in the movies! Anger was building.
• Bad Decisions – Past battles.
• Bad connections – John Podesta and his many rumors of unforgivable accusations that I won’t mention at this point. It comes later.
• Too Close to Obama – She would have been a mini-me Obama with a blond wig.
• Hillary’s a lawyer– Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case. (A VERY BIG DEAL)
• Hillary and Bill’s marriage – For some reason it mattered because of Bill’s past. Be truthful from the start if you’re going to run for any political position. I really hope the horrible rumors aren’t true about their marriage. They seem like a nice couple that just gambled with politics.
• Too many polls.
• Her health. I didn’t want my president to die or be hospitalized why their trying to run our country. (There’s no room for the faint of heart when leading the free world.) Sounds heartless, but this isn’t a position that calls for medical leave.
• More CNN. The way they were just trashing candidate Trump reminded me of schoolyard bullies picking on the new guy. Over and over. It almost made you want to vote for the opposite of what they were supporting. All psychological.
“See how the hatred is building during that race? Just constant repetition,” John added.
• Washington Post just picking on Trump over and over again.
• That guy from Access Hollywood – Billy Bush – secretly recording candidate Trump on his bus, guy-talking about women. (I wouldn’t do that, but that is locker-room talk.)
• John Podesta’s email about “Spirit Cooking“, emerged. Very disturbing. By this point I was waiting for Hillary to finally fire Podesta. But …. she didn’t. WHY???? Are you kidding me!
“By this point, the fire has turned into a raging forest fire.”
• The meeting at the airport between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (Are you kidding me? You can’t make this stuff up!)
• Donna Brazile giving Hillary’s campaign the questions at the debate before hand.
The list just continued to grow. It was too much distraction for John, he felt, for Hillary to be able to do her presidency job effectively, unbiased, with the effort motivated by putting America first.
His heart goes out to all that ran in this campaign. It was dirty, horrible and should never be repeated again. “But President Trump is now our president. Let it be. And to the Democratic Party, I leave you a bit of advice. Be kind, honest and support the Americans by supporting the president, no matter what party they belong to. Stop saying ‘no’ to ideas, and instead come up with your own ideas. It used to be that way. God bless.”