According to a fundraising page set up for her husband and two children, it was her second time acting as a surrogate for the same family.
Her relatives allegedly waited two weeks to see if the battery would pass in her stool.
An estimated one in six Americans are sickened by a foodborne illness each year.
The girl’s mother told a local news station that she’s not sure if her daughter was attempting the challenge, but that she knows she brought tea light candles into the room before the fire started.
The family claims that the hospital later called to check on her, by which point she had already collapsed and was on her way back via ambulance.
The study also dispelled previous research that linked later menopause to marital status.
Don’t try this one at home.
He was diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (SJS), which causes patients to “basically burn from the inside out.”
It started with a leg cramp, but by the next day she couldn’t walk on her own.
While filariasis is endemic in India, the man’s reaction to the infection is considered extremely rare.
She had given birth just months prior to her heart attacks, which one doctor said accounts for 30 percent of SCAD patients.
His family mistakenly believed he threw it back up, and waited another 24 hours before taking him to the hospital.
She had reported swallowing a fish bone eight years prior, but it was never found.
The patient was said to be a heavy smoker and drinker, and was complaining of severe chest pain.
She said she was driven to plastic surgery after years of torment about her looks as a child.
Consumers have been complaining about the product for several months, prompting the company to investigate.
The state has reported eight pediatric influenza-related deaths since October.
She said “there’s no reason to manipulate your baby boy’s body like that.”
She said it started 15 years ago after the birth of her fifth child, and has snowballed since.
Neither the girl nor her grandfather thought much of the incident when it occurred.