As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden speaks frequently on the campaign trail about his heated confrontations with dictators, gang members, and various world leaders, facing down powerful figures and hitting them with harsh truths — in private. His stirring accounts are a key part of his attempt to draw a contrast with President Trump, whom he has denounced for “embracing dictators” and having a “love affair with autocrats.”
The article goes on to state the following:
1. Russian President Vladimir Putin
At a 2020 campaign fundraiser in Exeter, Pennsylvania, last week, Biden said he had told Putin during a private meeting at the Kremlin in 2011: “I look into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul.’”
The other 7 examples are:
2. Serbian leader Slobodan Milošević: Biden said he called him a “damn war criminal.”
3. President George W. Bush: Biden claims he told Bush, “No one is following [you].” Bush denies this happened.
4. President Nicolás Maduro of Venezuela: Biden said he “confronted” him. Others say he was complimentary and Maduro said the conversation was “cordial.”
5. Alleged Delaware gang leader William L. “Corn Pop” Morris: Biden said the potentially dangerous gang leader threatened him with a straight razor, but the two eventually became friends.
6. President Gerald Ford: Biden said he convinced Ford to pull out of Vietnam with a stealthy question. The conversation he describes does not “appear in the classified minutes of the meeting,” the Examiner reports, “which have been released by the Ford Library Museum.”
7. Chinese President Xi Jinping: Biden says he got an admission from Xi that China owes its stability to the U.S.
8. The Poroshenko administration in Ukraine: During comments given at the Council on Foreign Relations last year, Biden said he made it clear that unless Petro Poroshenko’s administration fired top prosecutor Viktor Shokinthe, he would make sure foreign aid to Ukraine was withheld.
“I looked at [the Ukrainian officials] and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours,’” Biden said. “‘If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
The post REPORT: Eight times Joe Biden says he privately confronted strongmen appeared first on DML News.