BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:

MEXICO CITY, Nov 11 (Reuters) – Mexico has made an unspecified number of arrests over last week’s massacre of three women and six children of dual U.S-Mexican nationality in the north of the country, Security Minister Alfonso Durazo said on Monday.

“There have been arrests, but it’s not up to us to give information,” Durazo told reporters in Mexico City.

The article goes on to state the following:

Durazo said that prosecutors in Sonora, as well as at the federal level, were in charge of the investigation.

The FBI has been asked to participate in the investigation.

The victims are assumed to have been accidentally caught up in a territorial dispute between the Sinaloa Cartel and Juarez Cartels.

To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

The post BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister appeared first on DML News.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.