IN CASE YOU MISSED IT….
WEATHER INTERNAL’S INSANITY PICKS
ARE YOU KIDDING?
Apple Co-Founder Gives Up On Self Driving Cars
Authored by Jon LeSage via OilPrice.com,
For those betting on 2030 being the tipping point year for autonomous, electric vehicles taking over global new vehicle sales – you might want to take…
Pissi Myles, a self-described drag queen comedian, singer, and hostess from Asbury Park, NJ, was spotted on the first day of public impeachment hearings on Capitol Hill.
Imagine learning your spouse of 31 years wanted to end your marriage through email… Unfortunately, it’s what happened to Sarah Palin back in June when she received a message in her inbox from her husband Todd Palin‘s attorney, which stated his desire to legally separate — before the pair even […]
The post Sarah Palin Says She Learned Her Husband Of 31 Years Wanted A Divorce Through EMAIL! Ouch! appeared first on Perez Hilton.
Alex Jones also giving live coverage of impeachment show trial! Spread this link!
“15 Quick Questions Trump Should Ask Erdogan, But Won’t”: Top US Official
Former top White House Syria and Iraq envoy Brett McGurk, who served under both Obama and Trump administrations, has issued 15 pressing questions on the occasion of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s meeting with the US president today at the White House.
Here are “15 quick questions Trump may want to ask Erdogan, but won’t” —the former top White House envoy to the region stated provocatively on Twitter.
Crucially, McGurk has pointed the finger at Turkey, and more specifically at Erdogan and his intelligence services for providing state protection to the now slain ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, given as McGurk points out in the below series of questions that “Baghdadi [was] living in a safe house with well-prepared tunnels less than 5km from [the Turkish] border.”
15 quick questions Trump may want to ask Erdogan, but won’t:
* * *
1. How exactly was Baghdadi living in a safe house with well-prepared tunnels less than 5km from your border?
2. Why was Baghdadi’s number two found in Jarabulus, a small town on your border that you fully control?
3. When you demanded that the U.S. move the SDF 30km from your border, did you know Baghdadi was living with his family
4. Why do the areas of Syria that you claim to control or influence so often become permissive havens for AQ and/or ISIS leaders?
5. In the last few weeks, you claim to have arrested a number of Baghdadi’s relatives to include one of his wives. Why didn’t you arrest these relatives of the world’s most wanted terrorist until now? And what were they doing in Turkey?
6. How exactly did 40,000 foreign fighters travel freely through Turkey into Syria, many of whom became the backbone for AQ and ISIS?
7. Why did you reject repeated and specific requests to help close your border to ISIS, then sealed the border only after the SDF defeated ISIS?
8. Why did you agree to joint patrols with Putin and Russian forces in Syria but rejected joint patrols in adjacent areas with American troops, and then placed our troops in grave danger with an unprovoked attack that ceded 2/3 of NE Syria to Russia and Assad?
9. Why, despite years of effort, hundreds of millions of American taxpayer dollars, and deployment of our best military planners to Ankara, were the Syrian opposition groups you insisted on supporting to fight ISIS found far too extreme for U.S. troops to partner with safely?
10. Why, as a NATO ally, an alliance built on shared interests and values, do Turkish citizens who criticize your policies, particularly on Syria, routinely wind up exiled, purged, or jailed? (Why is a NATO ally the world’s largest jailer of journalists?)
10. Why, as a NATO ally, an alliance built on shared interests and values, do Turkish citizens who criticize your policies, particularly on Syria, routinely wind up exiled, purged, or jailed? (Why is a NATO ally the world’s largest jailer of journalists?) https://t.co/4t29Arht7o
— Brett McGurk (@brett_mcgurk) November 13, 2019
11. Why did your government become the world’s largest sanctions buster on behalf of Iran with illegal proceeds, according to SDNY court filings, lining the pockets of senior Turkish officials? Where has all that money (billions) gone?
12. When you threaten to send 2-3 million refugees into NE Syria, where will the people who already live there go? Do you agree with Trump that Kurds can migrate from their traditional areas to a remote oil region?
13. Why did you start making specific military threats against NE Syria — which culminated during your October 6 call with Trump — on the very day you took delivery of the S400 missile system from Russia? Was that a big coincidence?
Erodgan, talking about northeast Syria with TRT yesterday, said: “The most suitable for this area are Arabs. These areas are not suitable for the lifestyle of Kurds.”
Asked, in what way? “Because these are virtually desert regions.”
— Sarah Dadouch | سارة دعدوش (@SarahDadouch) October 25, 2019
14. Why did your state-backed media hail an “operation” to brutally murder a Kurdish woman until realizing it was (indeed) a probable war crime and then deleted any trace of the story? Has anyone been held accountable?
15. Why do you continue to insist on expanding the influence of extremist groups known to harbor al Qaeda and responsible for war crimes? Are any of these groups now in NE Syria using American weapons? Do they operate under US-controlled skies?
* * *
Lastly, McGurk quoted the following as illustrating the likely end result of Wednesday’s Trump-Erdogan meeting: “If you forgive the fox for stealing your chicken, it will steal your sheep, and then your cow.”
Wed, 11/13/2019 – 12:25
Cuba Gooding Jr. is outraged he was indicted by a grand jury that NEVER saw multiple videos of the alleged incidents of sexual misconduct. Cuba’s attorney Mark Jay Heller filed a motion to dismiss the 6-count indictment against him i…
“American Chopper” star Paul Teutel Sr. expressed worry about what he sees as a declining level of work ethic in younger American workers.
A former first-round draft pick is asking the NFL when he is going to get his own workout after the league announced a workout for Colin Kaepernick set for Saturday in Atlanta.
Taylor Swift’s New NEW Album! Trisha Paytas At War With Gabbie Hanna! Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes Do It In Public! AND… | Perez Hilton
Reports claim Taylor Swift is dropping a new album next month! That may seem shocking, but Perez is 99% sure he figured out what it’s going to be! And it’s GENIUS!!! Selena Gomez reveals Lupus complications! The Trisha Paytas and Gabbie Hanna feud is interesting to us, but not for […]
Prominent international organizations on Tuesday blamed Israel for a Palestinian rocket that hit the offices of the Palestinian Independent Commission for Human Rights (ICHR) in the Gaza Strip.
The post Terrorists Strike Their Own Building, Israel Blamed appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
Kodak Black could spend the next 46 months behind bars in his federal gun case … TMZ has learned. The rapper’s attorney, Bradford Cohen, tells TMZ … Kodak’s been sentenced to nearly 4 years in prison after he pled guilty in his f…
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Will Likely Ditch The Queen’s Christmas In Favor Of A California Holiday!
Could Meghan Markle and Prince Harry be planning to celebrate Christmas in California? It’s been rumored on and off for quite some time, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex could be looking for a second home in the El Lay area, with suspicions raised even higher when it was confirmed […]
The post Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Will Likely Ditch The Queen’s Christmas In Favor Of A California Holiday! appeared first on Perez Hilton.
After House Democrats kicked off their impeachment hearings against President Trump on Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., claimed he has no knowledge of the Ukraine whistleblower’s identity, despite reports of …
“The Rake” – An Unparalleled Transfer Of Wealth To The Managerial Class
Authored by Ben Hunt via EpsilonTheory.com,
In a poker game, the rake is the cut that the casino dealer takes out of every pot. It’s usually a couple of dollars per h…
Touting “extraordinary demand,” Disney announced that Disney Plus had signed up over 10 million users since launching early on Nov. 12. Analysts had projected Disney Plus would achieve upwards of 8 million subscribers by the end of 2019, he…
Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren urged liberals and conservatives to unite in support of defending free speech and First Amendment rights during her red carpet appearance at the “No Safe Spaces” movie premiere.
“We’re going to make a lot of people happy today,” chef Tyler Florence promised recently on Instagram as he stirred a massive stock pot of Thai green curry. Florence and a team of World Central Kitchen volunteers were feeding first responders and evacu…
Daniel Goldman is a former prosecutor — and also a former MSNBC legal analyst who eagerly embraced the “Russia collusion” conspiracy theory.
Our award-winning podcast is back! A new episode is out now and another new one tomm! This week we go HAM on Drake, Chris Brown, Madonna, TikTok, T.I., Kylie Jenner, Keanu Reeves, Miley Cyrus and SO MUCH MORE! CLICK HERE to listen to The Perez Hilton Podcast with Chris Booker or […]
Leslie Grossman on How Columbine, Trump and ‘Real Housewives’ Influence Her ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ Character
To hear “American Horror Story” star Leslie Grossman tell it, she a bit like “The Comeback’s” Aunt Sassy in the “1984” season — at least in the first few episodes when “it’s all a bunch of kid…